Friday, July 2, 2010

Project: Perpetual Calendar

Well my morning has already gotten away from me and it is only 10:30 am! The warm sunshine and nice breeze this morning was calling me to be unproductive and take a nice long walk with the dogs instead. So I did.


This afternoon will be time to whittle away at the perpetual calendar assignment for Gina B. Designs. I currently have 2 perpetual calendars in their line already that sell wonderfully!.... so why not add a third.
I layed out all of my patterns so far that would create a good mixture of colors and types of florals. Below is what I came up with (top left is January and goes left to right by row ending in the bottom right being December. The next step will be to take these patterns and format them into the page layouts for each month.


For those of you who don't know what a perpetual calendar is (as I did not previous to my first design)... the purpose is to record birthdays and anniversaries all in one place. It is perpetual because it is not dated. Each month has blank lines numbered with the date next to it and then you just hang it somewhere where you can reference it.
This is the calendar I designed last year! Aren't the birds cute!

Anyway this new calendar I am working on today will be for sale in a month so check back to Gina B. Design's website and get one for yourself! Be Organized!
Check back with me on Monday after a fun inspiring 4th of July weekend! Have a safe holdiay everyone.
~erin

1 comment: