Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Color: Gray and lemon

Well, yet another rainy day here in MN. So my mood seems to be latched onto the dreary color combination that I have been finding totally intriguing for the past few months. I can't seem to get enough gray.

You may be thinking.... blah gray who would want to wear anything or decorate anything with such a boring color. Well think twice and take a look at all the wonderful shades and values of grays there are out there! Gray is the new black?! :)

My Anthropologie catalog came in the mail a few days ago and as I was flipping through I came across this great duvet comforter! Just so you know I 'dog earred' the page and it has gone onto my wish list. The warm gray is paired with light wheat colored yellow accents. While browsing their website (bad idea for a girl on a strict wedding budget) i found this adorable oh-so-comfy looking dress.

I promise you this is not that last time you will read a blog post about how up and coming gray is!
Check back friday to see my creativeness for the week.
~erin

1 comment:

  1. Very happy with this thought of Gray and Lemon -love mom-in-law

    ReplyDelete