Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Color: the 'new' red white and blue

Ok, so I have fireworks and greasy food.... oh yeah and patriotism... on my brain tonight! Being just a few days away I thought I would point out one of the best variations on red white and blue. Do you ever feel like if you dont wear clothes in the 'holiday colors' you won't fit in? Red and Green plaid for Christmas time, pink shirt with a heart on it for Valentine's Day, orange and black knee highs for Halloween. Well this color palette, of a 'new' red white and blue, will leave you feeling summery, trendy, and WAY cooler then everyone else who put on their standard red white and blue. Not to mention the 3 shades look fabulous together!


Dress from Anthropologie
Bag from Etsy
Necklace from Etsy

A red with a very orange base accented by a soft ivory and a very soft blue is a color combination everyone should try!
~erin

2 comments:

  1. That bag is totally from one of my Etsy favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic is that??? Erin, I should have you give me a full fashion make over... haha.

    ReplyDelete