Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspired: by Paperwink

After a well needed LONG weekend of relaxing and visiting with family and friends I am preparing mentally to go back to work tomorrow. Yes, I have one more day off and besides loving picnicking on the beach with my fiance, I am totally inspired today by this adorable stationery boutique in CA. Paperwink.

Paperwink's journals were featured in Real Simple magazine. As I was sitting chatting with my mom and her sisters on the fourth, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have my own little creative stationery company like Tara and Darcey do. Oh the beautiful products I would come up with :)

How great is their patterned masking tape! Sunshiny yellow and orange stacked and held together with a ribbon! This tape would sure make my broken back screen door look much cuter then the patchy packing tape now holding the bottom of the screen in tact.

I think the use of the black and white frame on this journal is a great compliment to the teal of the cover. Add a little color to your desk yet keep it professional looking with the black and white accent. Then to marry the two colors together in this calling card is fabulous! Very summery combination of buttery yellow and teal.
















Check out Paperwink! Maybe their simple designs will inspire you like it inspired me.
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment