Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inspired: by Print & Pattern book

Can I register for books on Amazon for my wedding???? An amazing book by a blogger I follow is now being sold in the US..... and I would like to own it:)

Here is the link to buy it! Print & Pattern by Bowie Style
and here is the link to the blog: Print & Pattern

From what I can see in the few page views she has posted, this book is filled with tons of inspiration. There are so many talented artists out there and this book gives credit to some of the best. It is great how it shows how the patterns are applied to different products around the world.





I think I need to update my resource library at home. There are so many amazing books out there that have been published to inspire. Sometimes I get held up in the online world and forget about the benefits of the good ol fashioned book. If anyone else has any other suggestions of good design/color/pattern books I should add to my book shelves let me know!

off to find some pretty colors to share with you!
~erin

1 comment: