Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspired: by MN lakes

OH how I desire to be on a lake ALL THE TIME during the summer. Nothing can beat the sound of the waves on the shore and the loons calling to eachother from across the lake.

As you can tell I have a little itch to hide away at a resort for AT LEAST a couple days. It was such a tease to spend time for my sister's bachelorette party on lake pokegamon (not sure on that spelling but i decided it should just be called lake pokemon). The log cabin we stayed in was built over a year ago and it still had that piney/cedar smell lingering mmmmm.


So after some searching for beautiful lake resorts in MN... and finding WAY too many that seemed perfect... I decided this one is where you would find me. Grand View Lodge on Gull Lake. I will be sitting on the 3rd adirondack chair on the beach sipping a glass of wine and reading my book.


Not only is being by a lake totally relaxing but it is oh so inspiring to be around all of that nature! All of the textures, colors, and sounds make all of my senses come alive.

anyone want to go with me? hint hint fiancé of mine!
Everyone, find the time to enjoy the MN lakes this summer!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment