Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Color

Today I was longing to sit out on my deck with an iced latte and a good book (preferably Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos which has been sitting on my nightstand waiting for me to indulge)...... but the rain prevented me from doing that. Thankfully the weather cleared up a little right before my monthly book club meeting!

As we were munching on our chicken sandwhiches I was thinking about how lovely the orange flowers coordinated with my orange and green outdoor pillows. The orange is quite a striking contrast against all the natural greens of the foliage. Don't all of these great outdoor items from 3 of my favorite stores pull the oranges into the outdoor spaces just wonderfully??? The wonderful grey of the lounger is a great neutral to pair with orange. Everyone should have a little orange on their deck!


From top left clockwise: Olivia Star Pendant , Striped Rug , Herbie Herb Planter , Wood Slat Lounger , Alfresco Natural Cafe Dining Set

I will update you on my weekly project on friday... till then surround yourself with some orange!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment