Friday, June 11, 2010

Paige

Don't these rooms scream trendy feminine luxury??? The colors are definitely not my taste for decorating but they seemed like the perfect match for my Paige collection.  I love the mixture of clean modern and traditional.

The soft sweetness of the pinks rounded out by the cool hues of the dull mint green and lavendr accents.
I also loved how this color pallette uses the same soft pinks and purples but adds a modern twist of flare with some bold accent colors! Classy yet edgy.

Doesn't my Paige collection of designs capture all of the above elements?
I started out with the soft hues and gradually added bold color combinations accentuating them.

The fabulous ladies at  Clothworks  slotted these designs for a fabric collection to be released March 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment