Friday, August 27, 2010

Project: my website

Now, I know you wish I was posting a link to my website I am creating.... but unfortunately it is not live yet. Still in the works! I have been working on uploading my patterns today (among the various wedding odds and ends I am doin... not to mention laundry and trimming bushes in my yard) ... yes a busy day! Thankfully the weather is gorgeous and is keeping me productive. Although Max is looking at me right now with very sad eyes thinking 'throw my ball already mom!'


I purchased a wonderful template from a company and bought my domain name about a month ago. I have been working on the layout and editing since. I really like how it is coming along and I think i have it organized well. When it is live I will post the link for feedback!
Here are a couple little screen shots from parts of it :)

isn't my little logo cute :)
and here is what the navigation bar across the top will look like... for now.

Hope everyone had a wonderful week! I am going to the Great Minnesota Get Together tomorrow.... aka MN State Fair. I will make sure to taste some food on a stick for you all.
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment