Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project: miss Nora

I have been itching to draw and create a pretty new pattern.... and I finally found some time to do it! I present to you miss Nora....... ta da!

I love these round little balls of yellow flowers... i dont know what the name of the actual flower is (if anyone knows please inform me) but they are simply sweet! I toned down the shade of yellow a little with some neutral greys and taupes. The original drawing was unbelievably simple but i had a good idea of what I wanted to do with it once it was scanned in. This is the drawing...

The color palette was easy to compose because i am in love with these colors right now :)I think the color combination goes great for any season.
Hopefully this pattern will make it onto a variety of products so you all can enjoy it as well. Fabric to quilt with? maybe a greeting card or two? maybe some scrapbook paper and embellishments? What do you think?!! 

~erin



No comments:

Post a Comment