Thursday, August 19, 2010

Color: orange,teal.... and neutrals

Wow where has the week gone!???? I took a roadtrip down to Iowa yesterday to move my little sister into college for her first year and after that flat, uneventful, and rather boring drive back up 35 last night put me in no mood to blog about colors as great as these. So I am sharing it with you today instead:)


The products shown are from the company BlisslivingHOME. They make various home decor things in GREAT colors. I originally came across the photo above of the pile 'o their products on the front of a trade publication and I instantly LOVED the color palette. All of the different shades of browns and neutrals are accented by the bright orange and blueish teal. The colors almost look fallish but .... the grey brings it all back to be neutral enough to decorate with anytime!

check out their website for the other great colors featured on their products!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment