Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inspired: by food?

First of all.... apologies for not posting anything about my creative doings last week. My lovely sister is getting married this coming weekend and I have been in the midst of my maid of honor duties. I will get back in the artsy swing next week!


Anyways.... I have been on this yummy sandwich kick lately. Probably due to the extreme humidity and heat we are experiencing here in MN. I came across a couple recipes i might just have to try asap!

Doesn't this apricot, mozzarella, and cinnamon sandwich on sourdough bread look to die for????? mmmm
also check out the great color contrast of the blue colander and the soft peach apricots! If apricots aren't your fav... try apples instead.


and.... to wash it down..... SANGRIA! This recipe is from epicurious  but feel free to modify as per your tastes. I love fresh fruit with a little wine.... might as well put it in the drink!


Stay cool everyone enduring the heat!
I will try to post again this week..... if wedding going ons allow ... otherwise I will be back next week refreshed with some new creative ideas to share with you!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment