Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspired: by vintage lettering

Hello on this gorgeous monday! (I don't know what the weather is like where you are but it is absolutely wonderful here in MN) I thought I would share some recent findings briefly before i head out into the sun this evening.

I took a little outing on one of my lunch breaks last week and visited the Bachman's Garden Center in Plymouth MN. They just recently launched a whole new gift selection in their stores. The theme is definitely vintage. I mostly went there for inspiration for my wedding decor and happily left the store totally inspired by all of the vintage lettering i saw there.

hmmm what could I use these letters for?
and how cute is this pillow... not to mention it is my favorite number! I love how the 3 is tipped on the pillow surface!

It is so much fun to go poking around garden centers.... all of the organic and nature inspired things get my creative juices flowing. Also reminds me that it is time to weed my gardens and tend to my jungley looking yard.
Off to get some fresh air!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment