Wednesday, August 11, 2010

color: in simple patterns

Look at this ad that greeted me in my inbox this morning! Too bad it made me want to buy one of these crisp looking duvet covers from West Elm and climb back in bed.


The simplicity of the patterns would compliment any bed and the colors are soft but not boring. I would pick the one in the grey of course :) Although the orange/redish one would match my bedroom perfectly!

Off to my second day back at work after my sisters wedding on the shores of Lake Superior. Trying to get back into the day to day rutt :) I find myself daydreaming about listening to the waves of the calm and chilly Great Lake rather then designing greeting cards....sigh

Anyway.... congratulations to my sister and new bro-in-law!..... and welcome back to reality for me!
~erin

No comments:

Post a Comment