Thursday, September 22, 2011

You're Invited

I just have to share these unique wedding invitations that I spotted on one of my favorite blogs (Style Me Pretty) ... I think wedding invitations are quickly becoming an over the top obsession of mine! ... well designed and creative ones that is!

In these I love the use of untraditional wording. The words that are called out and large leave no confusion about what information you can find on that piece of the stationery. Plus who doesn't love the color combo of teal and red! Not to mention, check out the tattered yet perfectly coordinating envelope all of the collateral comes mailed in! (well designed Groom!)

Let me know if you or anyone you know would like to discuss custom wedding invitations! Color, Color, and lots of pretty elements would make the best invitations to entice your guests to come to your Big Day!

~erin
www.erinriescreativity.com
and now on FB so 'Like' me :)
http://www.facebook.com/erinriescreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment