Monday, July 25, 2011

Project: Embroidery Kits

My embroidery kits came just in time to sit outside on the deck or by the lake on a perfect cool (NOT HUMID) day! My first attempt at embroidery turned out fairly well!
Does the art look familiar???? These are my patterns and birds licensed by Dimensions Crafts!
They are now available at retailers such as Michaels and Joanne Fabrics around the United States. Check out stores near you! (for locals they have been spotted at Joanne's in Woodbury and Roseville and Michaels in Eagan)
(they are displayed by the other sewing, embroidery, needlepoint kits)

Go buy one and try your hand at this craft:) Afterall the level of difficulty on the packaging is 'easy/beginner'! ENJOY


~erin
www.erinriescreativity.com

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! A couple months ago I bought the design called "be calm in your soul" kit to embroider while I was on bed rest from a procedure. It was great therapy and it turned out so pretty! I took the liberty of buying extra floss and embellishing by adding a little sparkle floss as well. I hadn't embroidered since I was a young girl so I found this pattern to be quite rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs! I also bought calm in your soul and the pillow in the top left! Plus a couple of the smaller square ones. The designs are so refreshing, I hope you have done well with them!

    ReplyDelete