Monday, October 18, 2010

Inspired: by AUTUMN

Wow has it really been a month since my last post? huge apologies from me! Now that I am almost back to everyday reality after my fabulous wedding, I will definitely be posting more frequently again.

Besides all the gorgeous colors on the leaves.....
you can really tell autumn is here when you see gourds like these EVERYWHERE. Now if only i could think of a tasteful way to use them to decorate (besides putting them in a bowl:)). The colors are amazing and the shapes are.... well odd.
I saw these pumpkins and the above gourds at a stand along the highway on my way to southern MN yesterday to visit a vineyard. They had any size pumpkin there for only $4. (Too bad my husband wasn't along to pick out our pumpkins to carve this year cuz that price was a steal!)
Well I just wanted to get you thinking AUTUMN today :) cuz I know I am!!!!!
Soon to come..... all the postings about my wedding that I know you have been waiting to see! From concepts and planning, to stationery, to hopefully amazing photos from the talented Sara Jayne Photography

have a lovely evening!
~erin

1 comment:

  1. Yay for autumn, I am loving the crisp fall weather!

    P.S. I'm hosting a MN/WI blogger get together next month. If you'd like info, please feel free to drop by my blog and let me know!

    ReplyDelete